Too much of night dreams
Everyday when i go to sleep, I start having dreams related to whatsoever I did in the day. Because of the dreams, my sleep is affected and I feel that I have not slept the whole night. Due to which my next whole day gets spoilt.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, based on the brief description that you have provided here I can suggest a comprehensive mental health assessment for you. The problems that you suggest here could be part of primary insomnia, obsessive compulsive disorder, depressive episode, sleep related disorder, sleep apnea etc. Hence to establish a correct diagnosis you will have to meet a psychiatrist in person. Do not delay help seeking to avoid further complications. Hope this helps you..