Tongue sticks upper palat

My tongue sticks to upper palate whole day and I feel my Saliva also very thick or ropy . I find very difficulty in speaking ,the stickiness and thick saliva stops me to speak only . This problem started from almost 2.5 years back when i was finding difficulty in my job and consulted to one psychiatrist for depression symptoms . He suggested me some anti depressants and I suspect that this saliva and stickiness problem emerged from the side effect of those tablets . Consulted one physician also recently she suggested to take more water , i tried it also but that is not working out . I am attaching the prescription and tablet details which i had consulted with psychiatrist 2.5 years back , pls let me know if any other old medication report required.I am not able to identify whom to consult , i am ready to take the treatment whatever time it takes and whichever city is possible. Please help me out , every day of life is so much affected. Daily i ll get very negative thoughts.

Doctor Answers (4) on Tongue sticks upper palat

Hello. by reading through your complaints i am assuming there is a problem with the serous salivary gland (Parotid). it could be of some obstruction or some other pathology. but it is too early for us to come to a exact diagnosis, without actuallly seeing you clinically. all that i can assure is it is very much treatable...
visit the dentist
drink more water.
U can use artificial saliva products such as biotene/ neutrasal to combact discomfort due to reduced saliva also drinking plenty of water definetly helps. Chew sugar free chewing gums that help stimulate saliva production. Also lime juice helps.
Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, you need to consult an ENT specialist for your problem.
Dr. Ramya. M.R Kolar | Dentist