To reduce weight

I need to reduce weight after my delivery I have gained more weight I need some home remedy to lose weight fast
views-icons 88 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on To reduce weight

Takes 1 glass of warm water with lime which u have according to ur pleasant test after wakes up from sleep.
Your weight depends on your hormones like lactation hormone prolactin, thyroid ones and your metabolic state. Only diet or home remedies won't work. Try our weight management program designed for post partum women which keeps the energy levels intact while reduction of weight. Energy level reduction is common cause of failure of weight loss program.
Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Avoid sugar, avoid Rice, avoid too much tea, avoid ghee and oily food, regularly do exercise, start gradually and then maintain daily walk, burning fat can help, like jogging, exercise, avoid soft drinks, Feel free if you have any query.
Avoid carbs at night time
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,,it is pretty common to see weight gain after your pregnancy due to hormonal imbalance during pregnancy, most of the times it will get reduce after the pregnancy some times it doesn't . Here what you have do , no need for heavy exercise, Daily walking (brisk walk) for 20min morning and evening along with diet control help you to reduce weight. Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss regarding diet are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day. And drink lemon juice with out sugar daily.