TO have a good personalit
Greetings, I Am 20 and i used to go to gym before 2 years at that period i had a good personality but now i am very thin and i want to have a good personality. so what should i do and i have irregular fever because of throat infection..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Due to underweight your body must be easily infective u need good diet to fight against infection and weight gain will definitely help in it. What is your height weight and age.write me on personal chat
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi need more parameters like your height and weight etc. First consult a physician to treat your fever. Begin exercising daily again. Have a good healthy diet and lifestyle. Get back to me with more details on personal chat for diet plan.