To get rid of pregnancy
Its two weeks now from the day i had sex. Now i am really scared. My periods is due tomorrow but I don't see any sign of it coming. I am scared if I'm preg. I am not yet sure if I am pregnant but I need a doctor who can treat and me and tell me if I am and help me to get rid of this without letting my parents know. :-(

Dr. Priyanka Gupta
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Pune

Firstly don't be scared of the thing about which u aren't sure even.wait for ur periods to come for at least 1 week if they were regular earlier.if they don't come then directly consult a gynaecologist.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

There is practically nothing you can do right now. wait for you periods and if you miss you your periods by 7 to 10 days, then undertake a pregnancy  test. Once there Is pregnancy confirmation, then only further course can be planned