Tips for fair skin
Dear sir/Madam I have dark skin, for that I'm using lots of fairness cremes but no use on that kindly just me to get fairness even I am using home remedies for fairness

Hi dear , good homeopathic internal and external medicine will help you
chat online for further guidance
also avoid junk food

Hello Mam, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to contact with Dr Vipul Sharma on phone for free, he will provide best herbal medicine for your problem. Thanks
Fairness depends from your original skin tone. Surely we treat you to give healthy n glowing skin.
Chat for more details
Sure..consult me online..I can guide you.
Hi dear eat more vegetables and whole fruits, multigrains, sprouts, pulses and legumes, drink plenty of water and exercise daily A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear , don't worry Don't think like that  .. But avoid multiple self medication Consult  any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Your constitution is of dark skin so dont apply creams that will damage your skin Keep your skin healthy by daily washing and do meditation and yoga and excercise to keep your skin healthy No creams can change your skin colour So be healthy and happy
Hello dear Entire market is flooded with fairness products and people especially in India are obsessed with fair skin. But let me clarify that you should be confident in your skin. What really matters is that your skin should be healthy and disease free. For pigmentations, you may try LUMIVOID cream twice a day but don’t forget to use sunscreen whenever you step out. There are a lot of famous celebrities like Oprah winfrey, Michelle Obama and a lot others, who have done wonders in their life carrying the same dark skin. Once you start believing in yourself, you don’t need others to believe in you. Have a purpose in life. Help others be it a small help. Carry a smile at all times. I wouldn’t recommend running after fairness products.