Tiny Boils on my penis.
These tiny boils occurred few year back .it looks like goosebumps .I tried bursting it but it didn't burst . These boils are seen only when my penis is erected.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Without detailed clinical examination it is very difficult to tell about the lesions. Since it has been persistent for a few years, the lesions you are talking could be fox Fordyce spots or steatocystoma multiplex. These conditions are asymptomatic. But kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation regarding the lesions.