Boils on skin of penis

At the skin of penis ,there is boils at the bottom of penis. Rest of skin is normal. I also take medicines, clozole cream and special soap for this particular region. Doctor said to me its looks like a infection. I have no any kind of relationship. I can't get releif from this boil till now. Boils have redness, white face, and hard. I will be thankful to doctor if anyone please help me. Tell me causes why this happen, and also tell me medicines,precautions, etc. that will surely remove this boil from penis and make skin normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Boils on skin of penis

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From the picture it looks like you could be suffering from recuurent furunculosis or scabies with secondary bacterial infection. But without close clinical examination, it is very difficult to diagnose dermatological conditions. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.