Boils on skin of penis
At the skin of penis ,there is boils at the bottom of penis. Rest of skin is normal. I also take medicines, clozole cream and special soap for this particular region. Doctor said to me its looks like a infection. I have no any kind of relationship. I can't get releif from this boil till now. Boils have redness, white face, and hard. I will be thankful to doctor if anyone please help me. Tell me causes why this happen, and also tell me medicines,precautions, etc. that will surely remove this boil from penis and make skin normal.
508 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From the picture it looks like you could be suffering from recuurent furunculosis or scabies with secondary bacterial infection. But without close clinical examination, it is very difficult to diagnose dermatological conditions. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.