White boils on Penis
I am having many white boils on my penis,from 2 years. Why are they so?how do i get rid of them? Is this a serious problem?

Dr. Harisha N L

Do not squeeze, scratch, drain, or open the boil. Squeezing can push the infection deeper into the skin. Gently wash the area with soap and water twice a day. Dry it well. Put warm, wet cloths on the boil for 20 to 30 minutes, 3 or 4 times a day. Do this as soon as you notice a boil. The heat and moisture can help the boil to open and drain, but it may take 5 to 7 days. A warm compress or waterproof heating pad placed over a damp towel may also help....along with above you will also require antibiotics Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.