Boils on glans penis
I have noticed boils on glans penis,for almost 1 year. But there is no itching or any kind of pain.Kindly suggest any medication or to consult a doctor,for removel of boils
291 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and diagnosis... Consult them they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?