Tingling Sensation while urination
I am feeling tingling experience in vain near my crotch area and sometimes I feel urinating even if I haven't drank enough water. It's just tingling not pain though but it makes me uncomfortable What can it possibly be.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Need more details
8446860x370 for consultation
Whatsapp me (7.    8.     3.    8.   2.      8.  0.    8.          4.     2.    )
Hi, complete urine analysis is required to verify UTI.
advised online consultation for proper guidance and treatment.
Are you on any medications? Do you have any co morbities like hypertension and diabetes ?? Get a CBC , urine culture done And follow up with the reports
Kindly provide history in Detail.. Consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation & management
Can be urinary tract infection.
consult for prescription