Tinea cruris
I am suffering from tinea cruris since October 2015, I have switched to 3-4 doctors And have spent a huge amount on this but the problem still persists. In the early stage of treatment, there were some relief but now it is more than before What should I do? Plzz suggest

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala

Tinea cruris treatment