Tight foreskin
Tight foreskin. Moves only up till the tip. Attempt to further move it up causes a little pain. The tip is very sensitive. What ointments/ creams I can use ?
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. The condition is called phimosis. No creams will help. Consult a surgeon for circumcision. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?