Tight foreskin

I have tight foreskin on penis. I have experienced this problem since childhood. I am unable to slide down skin which is causing formation of white substance itching inside. I neglected that issue since then thinking that if I keep sliding it down and up it will loosen. Now I am 25 and I am afraid it will loosen up. There is barely 3-4mm round gap through which I urinate. Will surgery remove complete foreskin? Please suggest something which will not remove complete foreskin.
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Irretractable foreskin I a condition called phimosis. .the white substance that accumulates is called smegma. It can be taken care of by surgery. Many people will suggest many treatments but trust me nothing will work except for surgery. The surgery is called circumcision. Consult a general surgeon in person for details about the surgery. In this procedure the whole of the foreskin is removed. What do you want by keeping part of the foreskin? Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?