Tight foreskin
I have a right foreskin problem and find it very difficult to have sex without condom, even with condom if the doeskin rolls back, the head starts feeling numb
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi I gather from you query that you have tight foreskin and the treatment for this will be circumcision. Please contact a general surgeon or urologist to get it sorted.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?