Tight/extra foreskin

I think I have phimosis. It is fairly easy to pull my foreskin back in normal state but a little uncomfortable to pull back when erect. But pulling foreskin is front of glans is almost impossible when erect. A few exercises did help But my glans gets a little red and swollen when erect And there is a tight swollen ring of skin behind my glans when foreskin is pulled back when erect. Will this be a hindrance to normal sexual life? If so. Any alternatives to circumcision? I want to solve this problem personally without involving my parents.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight/extra foreskin

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis refers to the inability to retract the distal foreskin over the glans penis. Pathologic phimosis defines an inability to retract the foreskin after it was previously retractible or after puberty, usually secondary to distal scarring of the foreskin. Paraphimosis is the entrapment of a retracted foreskin behind the coronal sulcus. Paraphimosis is a disease of uncircumcised or partially circumcised males....Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed. An initial attempt at medical intervention has been shown to reduce costs by 27.3% in comparison with primary circumcision as a treatment...consult nearest urologist they will help you further