Thyroid test
Hi my T3 and T4 level is normal but my Tsh level is 5.74 please suggest. Is this normal. T3 - 115 T4 - 8.06 TSH - 5.744

Would be better to know if you have any older blood tests to compare with as that will guide treatment. If not repeat in 3 months if no symptoms.
Book an online consultation for further management

Hi., I can understand your concern. Reports suggesting borderline hypothyroidism.
Plan for regular exercise and yoga. proper diet avoid oily and processed foods. proper sleep.
if you're having any symptoms like weight gain, constipation, hairfall, you can repeat the test after 10 days.