Thyroid nodules
I recently had a ct scan done for a headache and they put a note in it that says this “Incidental note is made of multiple hypoattenuating nodules the left lobe of the thyroid. Recommend thyroid ultrasound if clinically indicated.” I have been having dizziness and severe anxiety for a few years now. Also been extremely tired no matter how much I sleep. I have been to the doctor several times over it and am still not closer to finding out what is wrong with me. I took a picture of a lump on my n

Incidental identification of thyroid nodule during CT and MRI are extremely common and such thyroid swelling is known as incidentaloma. Once identified it is safer to undergo tests such as fine needle aspiration cytology and thyroid function tests to be sure about benign nature of condition. Your symptoms of anxiety and sleepiness have no clinical correlation with thyroid swelling
Consult nearby ENT specialist or endocrinologist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required