Throid problem

I have pcod and thyroid. What future consequences can i face and what should i do to avoid those. I have migraine problem. Is this related to my throid problem??

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

Thnxs for your Question . dr. neelims mam said rt . and expplain so nicley abt your problem. i m agree with her
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Both your pcod and thyroid function will need managing properly for you to have good health. As you already know you can manage these problems but not cure them. The thyroid issue will be cared for by your physician specialising in endocrinology. This will need regular reviews every 6-12 months. Regarding your PCOD your weight and nutritional status will determine your ovarian function and ability to conceive. The lifestyle modifications you make with your doctors guidance will help to prevent diabetes and hypertension or delay its onset. You can read more about pcod and thyroid disease on www.patient. co.uk Best wishes