Have PCOD and thyroid
Hi, I have PCOD and thryroid from 4yrs and trying to conceive from 5yrs desperately. Can you suggest me which is the best way to conceive with PCOD and Thyroid. What i have to eat, what i have to do to refrain from these 2.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello,obesity is usually associated with pcos and Hypothyroidism ,Loosing weight is very important. You must take low carbohydrates, moderate protein diet with more of vegetables . One should have regular periods to try for pregnancy. Have chapatis, green leafy vegetables ,fiber containing vegetables . Avoid oily food ,junk foods . Have meals at regular timings. Do yoga ,aerobics exercise to loose weight. Take medication regularly.