PCOD, Thyroid, tummy size

Hi, I am suffering from thyroid and PCOD, I used to take crimpson for periods, but I stooped it and since November I haven't got my periods, my tummy size got increased drastically, although I don't eat still I feel tummy is overloaded. I feel depressed, nervous, don't want to do anything just sleep.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Pcod is not a disease but change in the body. Plz remember that u can't have normal periods. If u take pills periods will come regularly but they would return as they were on stopping the pills. Though easier said u have to loose wt and keep it under control. The more weight u gain the more periodic irregularities. U need to see a good gyn for this problem
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, you were taking right medicine. Now you need to take tablet Deviry 10mg twice a day for 5 days for withdrawl bleeding, provided your urine pregnancy test is negative. Then after periods, from day 2 start taking Yasmin for 21 days for 3 to 6 cycles. And then shift to Yaz 24 days for 3 to 6 cycles. Meanwhile start taking APCOD sachet daily for 3 months. Dietician consultation and gym or Yoga should be done to loose weight. Keep target weight of height minus 105. All the best! Don't start Deviry without doing urine pregnancy test.