cancer-icon
Throat Problem
On the left side of throat i am feeling a lump. When i checked with my finger i felt a lump and on that i felt a small boil. When i pressed that lump it gives a pricking feeling. Though i dont have any problems while swallowing or drinking water. I sometime feel pricky while swallowing saliva. I got a hearburn like sensation on skin near jaw. I also have tooth pain sometimes.

Need ENT evaluation.it could be abscess or pharyngitis or tonsilitus.. Meet ENT surgeon...

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+182
Chat with an oncologist
You need proper ENT examination. 21 yrs us not a age for cancer. Don't worry