Throat pain
Hello sir /madam , My throat was in pain two days I'm unable drink liquids and solids it's paining while swallowing food and water will you please give me some medication for relief thank-you

Acute pharyngitis
Tab. Amoxyclav 625 twice a day, tab. Akilos P twice daily, tab. Pantop d twice daily & tab. L dio 1 m at night with gargles 3-4 times a day
Plenty of fluids orally

Betadine gargles 3 times a day. Tablet augmentin 625 two times a day.
Drink warm water
Tab Clavam 625 mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days ,Tab Sinarest Levo 1 tab twice daily for 5 days ,Betadine gargle twice daily for 5 days .