Throat obstruction

I feel like something blocking my throat. But not during eating anything. Also I have minimal pain in my left side chest. I couldn't eat properly as very little food makes me heavy. Whom should I consult? ENT specialist? Gastroenterologist? Or Cardiologist?
views-icons 48 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult a general physician first.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?