Three types of problems a
Skin darkening and scars or pimples problems are there my skin were dry when I was wash our face and my skin were darkening not glowing. ...

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Sun exposure can be a cause for darkening of your skin. Use sunscreen Gel daily for sunprotection. Avoid frequent face wash if you have a dry skin. You can use cleansing Lotion instead of face wash. Please consult a dermatologist for treatment of pimples as ignoring it may lead to scars on face. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com