Thoughts process

I always keep on thinking about sickness or illness there has something happend in my family and nearby so I am not able to remove bad thoughts from my mind I just want to change my thought processes and want to live my life freely plz help..

Doctor Answers (5) on Thoughts process

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Maybe u r able able to accept that incident for some reason. It could be of some sentimental value to you.
Don't worry u can definitely come equipped out this trauma easily with a professional help. Consult a Psychologist and live peacefully.
Dr. Snigdha Mishra Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
Hello,

The information you've given, is insuffecient to grasp the root problem. However, from whatever you've told it may be health anxiety or some other form of anxiety. It's extremely normal to feel the way you are., when things happen to dear ones.
Feel free to consult a psychologist near you. There are very good and trained therapists available for online therapy too.

hi, first things first, start exercising and doing yoga. this will help your mind to freshen up and relax. when negative thoughts creep in try changing your mind consciously to other things, this will require extra and conscious effort from your side. move out of the place and situation where negative thoughts come. believe in yourself and drink lots of water. this should help you. if problem persists visit a psychologist in your area and seek therapy. take care.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra Pune | Psychiatrist
Dear sir,
There is more to the eye than meets it. Your problem may not be completely describable in a few words.
BUT, your effort to find a solution is comendable.
What you are going through may be a part of disorders of different nature. Pls see a psychiatrist at the earliest for detailed evaluation. THERE IS A TREATMENT AVAILABLE ALWAYS!

Your weight may also be an issue that you are dealing with and hence, a comprehensive evaluation and treatment is what you need.
Pls feel free to contact me for private consultation.
Regards!

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, a detailed evaluation by a Psychiatrist will be necessary to come to a diagnosis.
Usually just brooding about sickness or illness would be called Hypochondriasis. However, it may be symptom of underlying Depression or Anxiety disorder. It may also be part of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Please visit a Psychiatrist for detailed evaluation. Once a diagnosis is reached, a treatment plan can be made.
Treatment would mainly be a combination of medication and counseling. You will definitely feel better once treatment has started.
Hope this helps, All the Best!