Testicular swelling

I have consulted with the urologist and he has given me a medication and told me that i have a swelling in my left testis muscles and when i asked that how much time will it take to recover then he is not sure. So please suggest me what i have to do and also tell me that what is the problem called of testicular sweling
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
first thing u shud do is USG scrotal region to rule out any major pathology. Second one is Urine examination. both investigation reports can provide u final diagnosis and prognosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?