Testicular swelling
I have consulted with the urologist and he has given me a medication and told me that i have a swelling in my left testis muscles and when i asked that how much time will it take to recover then he is not sure. So please suggest me what i have to do and also tell me that what is the problem called of testicular sweling

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
first thing u shud do is USG scrotal region to rule out any major pathology. Second one is Urine examination. both investigation reports can provide u final diagnosis and prognosis