Testicular problem

My right testicle hangs lower than my left one, I feel no pain whatsoever i am just concerned whether it is normal or not. Sometimes both are equal in size and sometimes not. Please advise. In case I need to consult a doctor whom should I consult a urologist/gynaecologist/physician??? Please help.
views-icons 119 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

In general left is lower than right... Consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination to rule out any pathology and to help you further based on clinical features Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?