My groin swelling

Hello... My left testicle is bigger than the right , like swelling sometime its pain . It is from my birth as my parents told . I just consulted an urologist , he told its hernia and have to do operation...is it ok or i consult other doctor
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on My groin swelling

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, since you have already underwent examination by a specialist, there is not much to tell about it, you can get one ultrasound scan of scrotum or abdomen and pelvis to get diagnosis confirmed. It is usually done before surgery to confirm the diagnosis. So get one scan, If still not satisfied you can option for second opinion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?