Testicular problem
I have pain in my left testis since six year. When I have touch normally left side testis, so I was feeling hottest that side of testis. So please give suggestion as soon as possible.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs have had this symptom for long time now...I think you need to get examined by a general surgeon so that we can point out as in what type of pain and what is the reason for might be neural pain,or related to any testicular infection... Need to evaluate you first .thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.