Testicular pain

I have little or normal pain in my right testicle it is not so much strong pain just noticeable some times. I also examined these by my self no any lumps on both testiest I also shown to local physician he said it is normal what I do plz consult

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicular pain

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you