Testicle tenderness/pain
There is an hard pimple like spot underneath my left testicle(on the testis from last 2 Years)... it is tender to touch (even when testicle skin shrinks it pains) last week i examined it and after touching it pain intensified , pain is cylic but heaviness is always there .I doubt it is epididymitis plz suggest trtment
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, it could be due to genital wart. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Urologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?