Testicle tenderness

7 days ago i examined a hard pimple like spot on my testes on the downside( that hard spot is there for a long time).. since then a mild heaviness is there it is tender to touch. Plz if you can describe wat it cud be.. and should i worry about that?
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicle tenderness

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, it could be genital wart.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Urologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?