Pain at left testicle
Hi i am getting tender pain on the top of my left testicle. the shape of left testicle some times look like not in round shape. now the pain is getting more when i am walking or i touched the top of left testicle. what should i do? whether i have to consult a gynaecologist or general physician is enough???
331 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, gynecologist deals with woman problem , you have to consult general surgeon, local examination is required , Pain in the testicles can be caused by minor injuries to the area. However, if you're experiencing pain in the testicle, you need to have your symptoms evaluated. Pain in the scrotum can be the result of serious conditions like testicular torsion or a sexually transmitted infection (STI).consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Left testicle tender to touch
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.