Pain in abdomen , testicl
I started feeling pain in testicle and abdomen after gymming . Went for test and it showed varicocele. I Stopped doing exercises and pain went away after a month. Now i feel slight pain after long hours of standing or sitting. I started doing light exercises after 2 years of gap and pain comes as soon as i lift. Sometimes it is in left abdomen and sometimes in left testicle. Doctor says they cant operate mild varicocele. Some says it is hormonal imbalance wrongly diagnosed as varicocele. Now i want to lift and do some exercises. Cycling causes pain too. Should i stop doing exercises!? Will it become more worse and affect my daily routine after doing exercises. If it will affect me in future i wont go for lifting. I like going to gym as it makes me feel better. Please help.

Dr. Subhash K Dhawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. This pain may or may not be a related to ur varicocele. But just follow this things 1) Use suspender as undergarment. 2). If ur in any relationship or married. Whenever ur getting intimate and erections happen pl. Do not suppress ur desire I mean ejaculate that same time either naturally or through masturbation. 3) Do not climb steps and ride bicycle. 4). Keep ur bowel clean. Should not be constipated. Thanks