Testicle problem
Hi, my testicle one is big and one is small will be a problem for me r i have to check with the doctor. Thanks
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
Not an important issue but if there is pain or swelling it is better to show doctors
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?