Testicle pain

This morning when I touched my right testicle, I felt a slightly pain. I'm confused and worried. Is this serious?  Whom shall I see- an andrologist or urologist?  Is it 'Cause of masturbation?

Harisha N L

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...take otc medications if pain is severe or does not subside then consult surgeon they will help you.