Testicle pain
I felt pain in my right testicle at the morning i thought it will self cured and pain will gradually decrease but then i noticed no decrease in it And right testicle is swollen What should I do now

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you