Testicle pain
I'm having pain in left testicle, do I need to visit a urologist. Pain is not always there but happens occasionally. Not too much pain
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Ay be Orchitis need Antibiotics take Tab cefadure 500mg twice day for two weeks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?