Testicle pain
I am experiencing a lot of pain in my left testicle since the past week. I did not get injured or anything. Nothing came in the urine test or the semen culture. The ultrasound report says mild anechoic hydrocele on left side with mild asymmetrical thickening of right spermatic cord, mild funiculitis. There is some kind of whitish discharge from under the foreskin and I am not able to retract my foreskin since birth. Health wise I have never been any good. I am a skinny guy with constant upset stomach. I feel a lot let down and depressed by the kind of physical appearance that I have. I am 22 years old. What could be the possible reasons and treatment for the this unusual pain that I have?

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

There seem to be two different problems. 1. Phimosis, with some penile infection. Will probably need a minor procedure. 2. Testicular pain which could be because of infection. You could start antibiotics, anti inflammatory and scrotal support. Please show to a urologist for further details.