Testicle lumps

I have lumps in my left testicle that are painful sometimes and I have some sex problem also. I ejaculate very quickly
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
A testicular lump should not be ignored. An ultrasound of the scrotum should be done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?