Testical pain
Dear concern, I am having pain in right testicle since last three days and mild fever (99-100 degree f) since yesterday. Need to know whome I can visit for treatment. Thanks
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune
Consult a sexologist. It might be Orchitis, needs antibiotics.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?