Teeths problem

From past 2 days my left portion of my teeths r paining like hell .can u advice Wat to do ? And for what reason it is happening?

Doctor Answers (5) on Teeths problem

Kindly get an xray done..that will confirm the diagnosis..whether the tooth is paining due to cavity and if it is in a savable condition it might require an rct otherwise extraction
Hi.. visit a dentist ASAP to start root canal. Pain happens because of deep cavities. Regards
U will need to take a xray of the painful region. Once diagnosis is done treatment will b done accordingly. For more information you can attach your xray here. So bottom line is get your x ray done.
Dear Friend, your question is quite incomplete as there are many reason for the pain in the oral cavity. Best is to visit the good dentist near you and get it treated. Regards, Dr Vishal jain. Vitaldent India Faridabad
There are many reasons for teeth pain... It might be due to decay on teeth... Or else due to wisdom tooth eruption... Xray is required for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.. Visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment plan..