Teeth white filling
I had white filling in to my molar teeths recently and I wanted to know how long does that sustain and what to do if that wores of in-between??

First of all, it depends on what type of filling is it.. it could be a temporary filling (for which the doctor must have informed you as well as recalled you ) , or it could be a permanent filling such as a fluoride releasing GIC filling or a laser composite filling. Secondly, it depends on the depth of cavity, generally, deeper and narrower cavity fillings sustains well. Thirdly, as mentioned by other doctors, it depends on your eating habits; avoid sticky and hard food stuff from that side. Do get a follow up done every six months.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hlo It depend on d oral habits u have.. N diet u eat.. Further condition depends on d situation of tooth..
It totally depend upon the restoration done plus on ur eating habits.try to avoid sticky things.kindly ensure filling should be sustained if not taken proper care then u might need to go for root canal