Teeth set replacement

Hi all, My mother is 61 yeara old and met with a minor accident at home. Most of the teeth are broken. All I want here is to know the best doctor in Delhi for the same. She is diabetic. Also i have my organization medical insurance plan. If that can be done cashless and exactly where ? Also what are the charges for the complete teeth set change. Thanks in advance. Jitendra

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth set replacement

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Clinical examination will be required to assess the condition of her dentition and the right treatment plan can be devised only after that..... the charges for different treatment modalities will vary from dentist to dentist and you will have to talk about that to the dentist concerned..... to the best of my understanding, the dental treatment does not come under cashless insurance plans but you need to talk to your insurance provider for the same..... also please understand that the term "best doctor" is a very subjective opinion..... instead you should try to search for a doctor who is MDS in prosthodontics and also not very far from your house because multiple visits will be required for the completion of the entire treatment plan...... Regards....
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal Gurgaon | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Denture will not come under insurance. You can get a good denture for your mother from You Tooth Clinic, Sector 22, Gurgaon.
Dr. Selvanathan S Coimbatore | Dental Surgeon
Considering the clinic and clinical conditions the treatment plans and charges may vary please visit you dentist near by because if the plan is for complete extraction followed by complete dentures then it's a straight forward case and results should be simpler
Dr. Ankit Jain Delhi | Dentist
Dear Jitendra,
As the details you provided are not enough to give a diagnosis and formulate a treatment plan for your mother. I would suggest you to kindly visit a dentist nearby and get a thorough checkup done for your mother.
A controlled diabetic patient can be easily treated. Your consulting dentist will guide you about the precautions.
About the cashless treatment facility, that you have to discuss with your insurance provider.
Lastly about the charges, it will completely depend upon the diagnosis and what treatment is being done.
Regards
Dr Ankit Jain
Arham Dental Care, Delhi
She might require RCT and crowns on broken teeth. U must visit a dentist and get the treatment plan made. I doubt if your organizational insurance plan will cover this dental work. Plz check with your insurer.
Depends upon the broken teeth.. and extent of the fracture.. Teeth might require RCT also.. RCT varies from 2500to3000 crown from 2500to10000 depending upon the type of crown.. exact amount can be settled as a package.. visit a dentist and you can be notified about the treatment plan and cost in advance.. diabetes is not a very big issue it should be under control -below 150..