Teeth remove

Yesterday my teeth was removed form my mouth .but one problem now iam seeing hole in the removed place .so what I will do it
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Teeth remove

Hi...no need to worry. It will heal and close automatically after 10 days. Till then just brush to keep it clean and rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there..that's the root space of your tooth....need not to worry...just follow the post operative instructions...and the hole will heal on its own in 2-3 weeks..make sure no food particle should stuck there ... Take care..!!
The hole is where the roots of the tooth were anchored in bone ...for bone to fill in and gums to grow over the entire area it takes about 3 weeks.The wound will heal from bottom to top gradually. If the first day instructions of not spitting, rinsing or gargling, having cold soft food or liquids and applying ice is followed it will heal naturally, its your bodys job and you need do anything .
Hi thats the way it goes...the hole u see is empty socket space and it will heal on its own..best of luck take care
Hi, you have to take care of the hole (socket) so that food is not lodged there & it is not infected. You can do warm salt water rinsing from tomorrow 2 to 3 times a day for 3 days. The socket will heal naturally & then you may consider replacing it with an implant or a bridge after 2- 3 months if its not a wisdom tooth. Discuss it with your dentist in the next visit. I hope this helps you.