Teeth prooblem

I had gone x ray...after seeing that x ray the doctor told now it self it was starting stage.. yesterday one of upper jaw 5 teeth as been filled by temporary filling , and the doctor told that after 15 days will be filled permanent filling, but from yesterday to today tooth of colour change slightly to black is problem for me..please help

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth prooblem

There might be various causes for the Change of tooth color to black like loss of filling or change in color of filling or other causes visit your dentist who would be the best person to give you the correct treatment
Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Temporary restoration will b given in deep dental caries to check the nerve status and response to filling...I can wait fr 10 to 15 days of pain is not thr..then dentist will put permanent cement.. if ur tooth much worried about colour change to fr composite filling
Consult your dentist soon..don't wait for 15days...need to take x-ray or expert advice from Dentist . Regards Dr. SUSHMA PATNE
After temporary filling if there is no pain we can complete the permanent filling procedure.  If pain is there please consult your dentist immediately.  As far as colour change it is of various reasons which has to be seen n assessed.