Teeth problem

My teeth are decaying due to too much tobacco usage. I am brushing twice a day, but it's not helping. What can I do?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..my dear friend tobacco is a dangerous agent having capability of inducing oral cancer. You must have seen this advertisement coming before a cinema starts in every cinema hall. This shows how dangerous it could be. So, quit the habit and lead a healthy life. Tobacco can constantly irritate your oral mucosa leading to burning sensation of mouth and soreness of mouth. Undergo a full mouth check up , scaling of teeth and medications for regenerating a healthy oral mucosa. Cavities also can be treated. You can book appointment with me as I stay in Bangalore. Regards
Dr. Rajesh Bariker
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Stop chewing tobacco firstly.. Meet your nearest dentist for an examination of your oral mucosa. If u got tooth decay, it needs to be treated.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ...try to quit tobacco usage gradually...tooth decay has lots of causes ... First visit a nearby dentist n get all the cavities treated...then keep your mouth clean to avoid cavities ... Moreover tobacco can cause cancer on longterm usage ... Take care !!!
Dr. Mohammed Zuhaib
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Teeth cannot decay due to tobacco, and your twice brushing will not be of any use . the ultimate solution for this is to quit tobacco, it will not only make your teeth clean but prevent you from mouth cancer , it's the most deadliest cancer and 80% of people using tobacco suffer from cancer , I would recommend you to stop using tobacco