Teeth problem
It feels most of the time to itch n press the bottom of front teeth in lower jaw. I consult to dentist n after informing her that I had met an accident 5 years ago...she had made an xray n suggested for root canal...I gone through the first step of it i.e. after cleaning she put medicine inside...now it is fourth day yet no significant improvement I am feeling...after ten day she told me to start the final step ...will that thing solve the problem or not...n is it correct procedure to get rid of my problem... Pls suggest

Dr. Raghavendra
Dental Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Usually there will b infection in the tooth apex. It needs multiple dressings of calcium hydroxide through which bone can form in 15 to 21 days. Kindly wait
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes it will take time. Trust your doctor and patience required in these kind of cases. Regards
Dr. Niranjana K
Prosthodontist 4 yrs exp Dindigul
Your dentist is right and its due to infection spreading to your nerves below the teeth. Itch is always the first step of pain. You will be fine after the treatment is done