Teeth pain

Sir my teeth is very pain please help me what's solution about the problem I am Daily brush but the pain is not go

Dr. Kavita Narang
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Brushing helps to keep teeth clean. It will not relieve pain in diseased or injured teeth or gums . Please visit Dentist for proper examination to establish the cause of pain.
Dr. Arjun Balakrishnan
Prosthodontist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Brushing is only a way to keep the teeth clean. The tooth might have a cavity, might be sensitive or have other gum problems. In anycase you will need to have your tooth checked by a dentist.
Dr. Neha Sharma
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Gurgaon
There are various causes for tooth pain. It can be due to decay in tooth or infection or may b sensitive tooth or gums problems. It will be better if u can describe the pain then we can come to a diagnosis, also u need a oral check up to confirm the cause of pain.. visit a dental clinic for better diagnosis n treatment..